You can tell me to go f*ck myself…
But… I sincerely believe that one of the most important qualities of an Internet Entrepreneur is your belief.
Obviously you need to know why you decided to start this, whether it’s to make extra money on the side or to turn this into your full-time income. You need to have a deep, clear meaning behind it and it has to block the f*ck out of all the soon-to-be-haters.
But dude, what about everything else?
- What about social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Periscope, etc.)?
- What about email marketing or video marketing?
- What about designing a kick ass website and product promotion?
That sh*t will takes years to learn, man!!
Outsource all of that and save yourself thousands of dollars, act on what produces the majority of your money, and focus your time (and energy) keeping your belief strong.
Here’s a list of materials that I recommend you get started on reading immediately.
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” Dale Carnegie
- “You are a Badass” Jen Sincero
- “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” Stephen R. Covey
- Anything you can find by John C Maxwell
- “Awaken the Giant Within” Anthony Robbins
- “The 10X Rule” Grant Cardone
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” Tim Ferriss
- The Chalene Show Podcast or Periscope
- “The Energy Bus” Jon Gordon