What Dad Thinks of Beachbody Coaching
In this video, Trey Bearor and his father discuss the experience and thoughts of becoming a Beachbody Coach. Not only becoming a Beachbody Coach, but…
quitting my full-time job with benefits..
to pursue becoming a full-time Beachbody Coach.
This video is real + raw because there’s no censorship of what my father thought when I decided NOT TO pursue my hard work and goals with law enforcement and pursue my passion for helping people with fitness and helping Coaches on our team build their business.
In this video, we discuss:
- What the “norm” was back then after high school.
- My father’s thoughts when I said I was going to pursue Beachbody Coaching
- Thoughts about making money from home online as a Beachbody Coach
- Is Beachbody Coaching a mistake, a scam, or a pyramid scheme?
- Do home workouts actually work?
- What do Beachbody Coaches do all day to build their business?
- What advice + tips to give other Beachbody Coaches in the network?
- What advice can you give parents who have children who are Beachbody Coaches?
- What made my parents think Beachbody Coaching was legit?
- What do you think about Beachbody Coaching after 3 years of experience?