What’s up guys! My name is Trey and in this video, I want to go over the biggest mistake I’ve made in the past 3 years of Coaching.
If I could start over again…here’s what I would do.
I was on a webinar with one of my Coaches and she had said, “I always thought that in order to be a successful Coach, I would have to make awesome videos, be a multiple star Diamond, and become an Elite Coach too!“
And that freaked me the fuck out!
This is what I want you guys to understand.
1. Take your skills, strengths, or whatever you like to do and get really fucking good at it.
I’m awesome at videos because I enjoy learning to edit and make awesome videos. Maybe you’re one hell of a writer. Awesome – start a blog!
Maybe you’re great at making DIY crafts – awesome!
Get on Pinterest and show me some shit I can make!
The only reason I chose videos is because I saw the power of reach it had when I made my first video 3 years ago. But that doesn’t determine your success.
Again, take whatever makes you happy and share that shit all over social media!
2. I chased after “Elite Coach”, 5 Star Diamond rank, and all these flashy recognition goals because I thought that’s what a successful BB Coach did.
(And I’m not saying that it’s not important!!)
But if I could go back to the beginning, I would focus more on helping my Coaches to help their Coaches, help their Coaches’ Coaches. I’d be 100 levels down making sure THEY are seeing success as a Coach instead of chasing the spotlight for myself.
Still making kick ass videos, yes.
Chasing recognition, no.
Just making sure they every Coach that joins our team is getting into our New Coach Training and THEY are getting a “win”.
So, my advice for all new Beachbody Coaches or aspiring Coaches..
- Figure out your strengths or your passions..
- Continue to be a proof of the products and helping people each month.
- And lastly, ask yourself what is success or what is more important to you..
EGO OR BANK ACCOUNT??
Thank you guys for watching! Be sure to give me a thumbs up and comment below this video! And visit my website here for more videos about fitness, nutrition,